The fountain’s design is inspired by the elegant champagne glass, a well-known symbol for leisure, style and sophistication.
On JET STREAM, you’ll find -
- An 8×12’ fountain, the centerpiece of which is a tiered tower of champagne, down which water cascades. The martini glass tower is topped by a globe and a golden seaplane bearing the W&B Airlines’ markings. The pool is illuminated from the sides and from beneath the water with dramatic lighting, catching the glasses from different angles.
- Fabulous welcome sign on the side of the fountain’s base welcomes visitors and reads “W&B Airlines”
- Holiday plants surrounding the fountain.
- Commemorative plaque on the side of the fountain educates visitors about the joint history and importance of W&B and the piece. It also tells them how to interact with the piece (see below).
Because W&B travelers are such valued customers – and integral to the success of our airline – the fountain is interactive. We insist that you help us make this spectacular work of art come alive.
- There will be friendly tour guides standing by the fountain during the event, telling visitors the history of JET STREAM, of W&B and other important facts. The guides will encourage visitors to interact with the fountain.
- Visitors will be able to change the fountain and its water flow by rearranging some of the martini glasses on the bottom tier.
- An official ribbon cutting ceremony for W&B Airlines will be held at the fountain during the opening gala event.
- Visitors may toss a penny of their own in the fountain and make a wish, as the plaque encourages. Pennies not provided, all proceeds will be used to purchase cocktails.